Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University is ‘s largest and oldest institution of higher education, founded in 1964, and named after the first chief minister of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh. The University has a sprawling campus in the western part of the capital of , Raipur. The campus of University is spread in 207 acres of land. There are Twenty-Nine teaching departments in the University. A variety of self financed courses have been initiated in some departments. The total number of employees is 700 (approx) who provide the administrative support at different levels.
Attracted by the opportunity to study and conduct advanced research with renowned professors and fellow scholars in one of the ‘s most dynamic cities, students also come from the neighboring States. Jurisdiction of RSU covers entire central and southern part of . Lacs of students are enrolled every year, both for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The University plays a major role in the educational, cultural and economic life of the region.
The M.J. College established by M.J. Education Society is an earnest attempt to impart quality education to the youth ofour country. The Institution aims to provide quality education to student without making any discrimination of caste, creed, colour & social status. We help our economically weak students.
About the College Amenities
- M.J. College of Nursing offers the students excellent academic exposer through various continuing nursing education programmes, Conferences, Workshops and visits of eminent personalities.
- Library with large volume of books, latest periodicals.
- Fully Networked computer laboratory with broadband Internet connectivity.
- Fully equipped Nutrition, Fundamental of Nursing .Community .Midwifery & Child health Lab.
- Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry laboratories.
- Hostel Facility available separately for Boys & Girls.
- Educational visits for professional training of students.
- Regular personality development classes.
- Regular Special English Classes for Hindi medium students.