According to revised syllabus of INC
- Minimum pass marks shall be 50% in each of the theory and practical separately.
- A candidate must have minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of kind of absence) in theory and practical in each subject appearing for examination.
- A candidate must have 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before award of degree.
- A candidate has to pass in theory and practical exam separately each of the paper.
- If a candidate fails in either theory or practical paper he / she has to reappear for both the papers (Theory & Practical).
- Maximum number of attempts permitted for each paper is three including first attempt.
- A candidate failing in more then two subjects will not be promoted to the next year.
- The selected candidate shall produce original certificates, mark sheets and testimonials at the time of admission.
- The candidate shall undergo medical examination at the time of admission and produce fitness certificate along with declaration counter signed by parents that she does not suffer from any chronic disabilities like Arthritis, Asthma, or any such disability, which does not easily diagnosed during medical examination. However if a student will be suffering from any such disability within three months she shall be terminated and she shall have to bear the complete course fee.
- Psychiatric examination & vaccination status to be ascertained.
- The candidate shall deposit full amount of prescribed fees.
- Candidate will also deposit Rs. 3000/- as security money or produce Bank Guarantee (with our Banker) towards bond money to serve M.J. College of Nursing (C.G.) for a period of one year. The candidate shall be under obligation to complete 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course in case of discontinuation, candidate will have to pay fees payable for remainder period.
- Students are required to give an agreement in the shape of bond for the payment of total amount of fee & other charges for the hole course that is payable for 4 year course of B.Sc. (N). As if student discontinue the course during the session is liable to pay the balance amount of fees and other charges of the whole course to the college.
- The candidate shall submit 8 copies of passport size photographs at time of admission.
- Evaluation for each year of all courses cover following aspects generally.
- Class test
- Surprise test
- Regular assignments
- Quarterly Exams (Compulsory)
- Mid term test (Compulsory)
- Model Examination (Compulsory)
The purpose of above evaluation procedure is to monitor a students comprehension of a subject and to assess the degree of assimilation of subject taught. Examination will be held by as per the academic calendar designed & decide by the university Pt.R.S.S.U. Raipur. With the framework of Indian nursing council Project work is done by the student individually or in group and evaluation done on the basis of fourth year.
- Dissertation. Presentation &Viva voce