The College has well equipped laboratories and well ventilated class rooms. Teaching is through visual method. The college has a separate well furnished library with separate reading room and adequate seating arrangement. The students are provided with clinical training in various recognized hospitals like Govt. Hospital Durg, Community Training – Dhamdha/Utai, Sparsh Multispeciality Hospital Bhilai, for their exposure to oncology, pediatrics, burn unit etc.
In future the institution aims to send the students for attending seminars workshop and training programme for which we have already tied up with Govt. Hospital Durg, Community Training – Dhamdha/Utai, Sparsh Multispeciality Hospital Bhilai.
The affiliated hospitals are:
- Govt. District Hospital, Durg
- Sparsh Multispeciality Hospital, Bhiali
- CIIMHANS, Dewada, Rajnandgaon
- Community Health Center, Utai
- Community Health Center, Dhamdha
The college has six labs
- Fundamental of nursing and medical surgical lab
- Community Lab
- Midwifery & Child Health Nursing Lab
- Nutrition Lab
- Pre Clinical Science Lab
- Computer Lab
The College has well furnished hostel for girls with a separate recreation hall with all necessary amenities.
Sanitization tunnel facility is available for all nursing staff and students.
Transportation facility is also provided for students for sending them to various hospitals for clinical training and Community Practice.
Special training programme are also arranged with in the campus. The college is having adequate number of computer and the ratio is 1:1 internet facility is also been provided to the student so that they can upgrade their knowledge through net surfing.
Extra Curricular Activities
- All health days are celebrated.
- The Nurses day and Teachers day Celebration.
- Conducting State and National Level seminars.
- Sports Day and Annual day Celebration.